Your tent can be illuminated by these fun mason jars with wire lights that you can find at the super market and drug store. I might add a great table light for a summer party as well!
In this day and age with every kind of technology at our finger tips, I want to make sure I tap into the things I loved as a kid and give those experiences back to be cherished. A night of finger puppets stands out for me. And all you need is a flash flight…ok maybe the flashlight app…
It’s such a great way to get creative and let your imagination and your kids’ run wild. Even better in a tent.
Lastly, a way to capture it all…
And back to technology a bit.
There is a great app called 8mm. Take videos of everything on your phone using the camera on this app. It allows you to use an array of vintage filters from “film noir” to “60s”…whatever speaks to you.
Pick your fav and you’ll make a full blown “Wonder Years” keepsake. You can pair the videos with songs in your library so, yes, With a Little Help From My Friends by Jo Cocker with your video and you are golden.
One of my favorites is Lucky Man by The Verve. It resinates with me and moves me to tears every time. Play for Dad on his special day and it’s pure magic.
Also bacon, that seems to work too…
- How cute are these matching family pjs
- Keep their feet warm with these cozy camp socks
- If you don’t own a tent this one from LLBean is awesome we bought it last year
- I love the plaid fabrics these pillows are covered in.
- Make it super comfy with this air-mattress
- Everyone can sleep together in this huge sleeping bag